Friday, April 18, 2008

baby's first blog

peanut butter cookies don't get enough hype.
they're great.

yesterday was the greatest day. i made a new friend. actually two new friends. we got dinner and laughed a whole lot. funny friends don't get enough hype either. 

I'm new to the blogger's wonderland, and I'm definitely not "the funny kid (TFK)," but I'm putting my best foot forward - an expression i never quite understood. i like to think one foot is equally as great as the other, but i guess my tattood foot is way cooler.

my new friend not only convinced me to start a blog, but decided that she knows who i am supposed to be together forever with.
she also decided that this means i have to get a new tattoo.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Allison said...

You know I'm right.
And I love PB cookies.
Hooray for a Bri Blog!

Luke St.Hilaire said...

who doesn't want a lizard on their arm forever. its like having a pet thats guaranteed never to die no matter how hard you scrub it with a loofah